Wednesday, April 08, 2009




Last night I had a dream that I was at home and I had to pee.

So I went to the bathroom. As soon as I walked in, I was struck by two things:

1. The bathroom was identical to the bathroom at one of the local music venues/bars.
2. There was a business man sitting on his briefcase in the corner, sobbing deep, baleful moans.

His crying was frighteningly anguished, but the only thing I could think was "don't look at him, or you might have to deal with this."

I peed, and nodded in his direction on my way out.

In real life, I am highly non-confrontational. And it's not that I don't care about people, I just assume its not my business. If it were me with the problem, I wouldn't want somebody bugging me about it.

I think that might make me an asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home