Saturday, May 30, 2009

A FIELD GUIDE TO IRONIC MUSTACHES

You may have noticed on your last jaunt around town that there are an alarming amount of people roaming the streets sporting facial hair that serves no purpose other than to illustrate how stupid facial hair can be, with not a hair of sober seriousness or mustache-related respect.

To help you discern just what someone might be growing from their face for the sake of an occasional mild chuckle from a stranger, I present a rough field guide to some of the types of upper-lip irony you might encounter on your travels...

1 Comments:

Blogger B McMolo said...

All of these mustaches (except perhaps for the carousing cornholer) are in inglorious abundance at the VFW I manage. Kudos - this could go up at my work as a field guide, if I wasn't fairly sure I'd have a bunch of mustached old drunks punching me for my sass.

By the way, the guy named Doug is also Victorian Gentleman's-Sidekick Guy, or something like that. Think what's-his-face's loyal friend from The Time Machine, as one of many examples.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home